- Hide n seek biscuits 300g
- D’lecta unsalted butter 125g
- D’lecta cream cheese 100g
- D’licia non dairy whip topping 200g
- White chocolate 100g
- Milk chocolate 100g
- Dark chocolate 100g
- Fresh fruits for garnish
- Crush the biscuits in a blender until coarse and powdered.
- Melt the butter in a pan and mix with the biscuits.
- Take an 8 inch stainless steel ring and keep on top of a cake board or a plate.
- Put the biscuit mixture on the base and sides of the ring.
- Press the biscuit mixture firmly with a spoon.
- Chill the base in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes or until firm.
- Meanwhile, for the filling, soften the cream cheese.
- Beat the non dairy whip topping until soft peaks.
- Fold the cream with the cream cheese.
- Melt the white chocolate in a microwave or in a double boiler.
- Let it cool a bit.
- Divide the cream cheese and cream mixture into 3.
- Fold the melted white chocolate into one part of the cream cheese mixture.
- Put this on the biscuit base and level with a spoon.
- Freeze the ring for 10 minutes until the white chocolate is set.
- Melt the milk chocolate over a double boiler or in a microwave and fold it in the second part of cream cheese and cream mixture.
- Put this mixture on top of the white chocolate layer and level with a spoon.
- Freeze the ring again for 10 minutes until the chocolate layer is set.
- Melt the dark chocolate and fold it in the remaining cream cheese and cream mixture.
- Put this mixture on top of the milk chocolate and level with a spoon.
- Freeze the ring again until the dark chocolate layer sets.
- Garnish the cheesecake with cherries or any other fresh fruits.
More By This Chef