- Marie Biscuits 50g
- D’lecta unsalted butter 30g
- D’lecta cream cheese 100g
- Mousse mix 50g
- D’lecta cow milk 25ml
- Thandai Syrup 50 ml
- D’licia non dairy whip topping 140g plus 20g for garnish
- Crush the marie biscuits using a rolling pin until fine.
- Melt the butter and mix with the crushed marie biscuits.
- Take a 5 inch round ring or a loose bottom cake tin, put the tin on a cake board or a plate.
- Put the biscuit mixture on the base of the ring and press tightly with a spoon.
- Chill the ring in the refrigerator until you make the filling.
- For the filling, soften the cream cheese slightly. Add lemon zest and juice to the cream cheese and mix well. Mix in Thandai syrup with cream cheese.
- Beat the non dairy whip topping until soft peaks are formed.
- Fold the 100g of whip topping with the cream cheese and beat until uniform.
- Warm the milk slightly and mix the mousse mix in it to form a paste.
- Beat this paste into the cream mixture until uniformly mixed.
- Put this mixture on top of the biscuit base and level with a pallete knife.
- Chill the cheesecake in the refrigerator until set, atleast 2 hours.
- For the topping, pipe the remaining whip topping over the cheesecake and garnish with Masala milk powder.
- Cut into wedges and serve.