- Multigrain bread slices 16, cut into 3cm diameter rounds
- D’Lecta cream cheese ½ cup or 75g
- Smoked salmon 100g
- Sesame seeds 1 tsp
- Freshly crushed black pepper
- Chives a small bunch
- Preheat an oven at 180°C.
- Toast the bread slices in the oven for 5 minutes.
- Mix the D’Lecta cream cheese with freshly crushed black pepper in a small bowl.
- Spread the cream cheese on top of the toasted bread.
- Tear the smoked salmon with your hands and divide evenly on top of all the toasted bread.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds on top of the salmon.
- Garnish with 1 inch long chives on top of each toast.
Enjoy it with a smile