- Wheat Flour – 250 gms
- Salt – ⅛ th tsp
- Dry Herbs – ⅛ th tsps
- Chilli Flakes – ⅛ th tsp
- Oil – 50 gms
- Water – 125 gms
- Dry yeast – 25 gms
- Sugar – 15 gms
- Pizza Sauce – 100 gms
- Bell peppers – 100 gms, Sliced
- Jalapeno peppers – 2-3 Sliced
- Dlecta Melto Slices – 10 slices
- Dlecta shredded Mozzarella – 100 gms
- Mix Sugar, warm water and dry yeast together and set it aside in a warm place to rise.
- Mix flour, salt, herbs, oil and add the yeast.
- Knead a soft dough. Knead it till the dough is smooth and soft.
- Cover and let the dough rest for 20 mins in a warm place.
- Once the dough has risen enough, Knock it back and divide into 40 gms balls.
- Roll each dough ball to about 1 mm thickness.
- Put 2 slices of melto on one of the circles, and cover with another circle.
- Apply Pizza sauce and spread enough vegetables on half circle.
- Cover the same half part with Dlecta shredded mozzarella and fold over.
- Let it rest for 5 minutes.
- Cook in a greased pan over low heat till golden from both sides.