- Bread Slices 12 slices
- Dlecta Cream Cheese 200 gms
- Castor Sugar 50 gms
- Egg 3 Nos.
- Cornflour 20 gms
- Nutella 100 gms
- Flour 20 gms
- Dlecta premium cow Milk 20 gms
- Dlecta unsalted butter 50 gms
- Salt ⅛ tsp
- Soften the cream cheese. Mix cornflour and sugar together to avoid forming lumps in the batter.
- Add the sugar and cornflour into the cream cheese and mix well.
- Add one egg gradually into this and mix well.
- Once all the ingredients are mixed well, then add the nutella and fold in.
- Spread this mix on bread slices and sandwich two slices together.
- Roll these sandwiches in dry flour.
- Make a batter of 2 eggs and milk. Add salt to taste.
- Heat a pan and brush butter on it deliberately.
- Dip the sandwiches into the egg batter and put it in the pan to cook.
- Slow cook both sides till golden brown.
- Sprinkle with icing sugar and serve warm.