- Dlecta Unsalted Butter – 1/2 cup
- Milk -1/2 cup
- Sugar – 2 cups
- Cocoa powder – 1/2 cup
- Vanilla extract – 1 Tsp
- creamy peanut butter – 1/2 cup
- Oats – 3 cups
- In a pan heat milk, butter, sugar and coca powder on low flame, stirring constantly.
- Allow it to boil for a couple of minutes before taking off the flame.
- Once off the flame mix in Vanilla and peanut butter. Mix well and add Oats.
- Drop large spoonfuls of batter on baking paper. Allow to cool/set for 25 to 30 minutes.
More By This Chef