- Dark chocolate 100g plus 1 tbsp grated
- D’Lecta cooking cream 50g
- Instant coffee 2 tbsp
- D’Lecta whipping cream 100g plus 20g
- Canned cherries 4
- Chop the dark chocolate into small pieces and keep aside.
- Add a spoon of instant coffee powder to the chocolate.
- Boil the cooking cream in a pan and pour over the chocolate immediately.
- Stir to form a smooth sauce. Let it cool to room temperature.
- Whip the whipping cream and fold all except 20g in the chocolate sauce.
- Pour in individual glasses and keep in the refrigerator to set.
- Serve chilled garnished with 20g whipped cream, cherries and grated chocolate.
Enjoy it with a smile
More By This Chef