- Dark chocolate 200g plus 10g for garnish
- D’lecta dairy cream 100g
- D’licia non dairy whip topping 150g plus 20g
- Tinned cherries 2
- For the oatmeal granola,
- Honey 1/4 cup
- D’lecta unsalted butter 2 tbsp
- Vanilla essence 1/4 tsp
- Oats 1 1/2 cups
- Whole wheat flour 1/2 cup
- Sliced almonds 1/3 cup
- Salt 1/2 tsp
- Preheat an oven at 175 degrees Celcius.
- For the oatmeal granola, mix the honey, butter and vanilla essence together.
- Mix the oats, whole wheat flour, sliced almonds and salt together.
- Mix the oatmeal mixture to the wet mixture and spread on a baking tray.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes stirring it at regular intervals.
- Keep this granola aside.
- For the chocolate mousse,
- Chop the dark chocolate into small pieces.
- Boil the dairy cream and pour over the chocolate.
- Let the cream sit for a few minutes, then stir to form a smooth ganache.
- Beat the whip topping until soft peaks are formed.
- Fold the whip topping with the ganache.
- For assembly,
- Put some chocolate mousse in the bottom of the glass.
- Put a tablespoon of the granola on top of the mousse.
- Repeat with one more layer of chocolate mousse and granola.
- Top with the remaining whip topping, chocolate shavings and a cherry in each glass.
- Serve chilled.
Enjoy it with a smile