- Pitted dates – 1 cup
- Almonds, Chopped – 1/2 cup
- Walnuts, Chopped- 1/4 cup
- Cocoa powder – 1/4 cup + 1/4 cup
- Bananas – 2 riped
- Dlecta Unsalted butter – 4 tbsp
- Honey – 4 tbsp
- Soak dates in warm water for 30 minutes. Drain and use in recipe.
- Mix together dates, almonds, walnuts, and 1/4 cup cocoa powder in a food processor until well blended.
- Pour the mix in a greased tray and smoothen the top. Press down gently with a spoon.
- Set this in the refrigerator for 20 mins.
- Blend together bananas, butter, honey, and other 1/4 cup cocoa powder and pour over the base layer. Let this set in the refrigerator for 30 mins and then cut into desired size squares.
More By This Chef