- Baby Potatoes 1 kg
- Tandoori Masala 1 Tbsp
- Hung Curd 50 gms
- Dlecta Cream cheese 50 gms
- Ginger Garlic Paste 25 Gms
- Kasuri Methi ¼ th Tsp
- Kashmiri Chilli Powder ½ th Tsp
- Turmeric ¼ th Tsp
- Salt ¼ th Tsp
- Cumin Powder ⅛ th Tsp
- Garam masala ⅛ th Tsp
- Dlecta Shredded Mozzarella 100 Gms
- Oil 50 Gms
- Wash the baby potatoes, peel the potato skins and prick the potatoes with fork to make tiny holes in it.
- Then scoop the center and stuff Mozzarella into it.
- Add ginger garlic paste,turmeric powder,cumin powder,red chili powder,tandoori masala,kasuri methi(crush it in your hands before adding),garam masala,salt and oil into hung curd and whisk well until you get a uniform mixture.
- Add stuffed and pricked potatoes and mix well.
- Marinate the potatoes in the yogurt mixture up to 3-4 hours.The more you soak the more it will absorb flavors.
- Preheat the oven at 180 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Spread a microwave foil over the baking tray and grease it well with oil and carefully place the potatoes giving some space in between each other.
- Brush some more oil over the potatoes and bake it in preheated oven for 10-15 mins. After 10 mins turn them over and bash the potatoes with extra oil and bake them again until they turn golden brown in color.
- Serve them hot. Squeeze some lemon juice if needed.