- Chapattis or tortillas 4
- Boiled rajma 200g
- Onion 1, sliced
- Capsicum 1 sliced
- Green chilli 1 , chopped
- Tomato 1, sliced
- Jalapeno chillies 2, chopped
- Cumin powder 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Coriander a handful, chopped
- D’Lecta natural cheddar cheese 100g, grated
- D’Lecta table butter 4 tbsp
- Mexican salsa to serve
- Puree half the boiled rajma in a blender until smooth.
- Heat half the butter in a pan and sauté sliced onions, green chilli and capsicum for a couple of minutes.
- Add the sliced tomatoes and mix for a minute.
- Switch off the flame and remove the vegetables in a bowl.
- Mix together the mashed rajma, remaining whole rajma, vegetables, cumin powder, jalapeno chillies, salt and coriander.
- Lay the 4 chapatis flat, divide the mixture among the chapattis.
- Top with grated cheddar cheese evenly.
- Fold the chapattis into half such that it covers the filling inside.
- Heat the remaining butter in a non stick pan.
- Sear the stuffed chapattis on both sides in batches until golden and crisp.
- Serve hot with salsa.
Enjoy it with a smile