- Oats 100 Gms
- Demerara Sugar 50 gms
- Salt A pinch
- Chocolate Chips 30 Gms
- Almond, Chopped 10 Gms
- Dlecta Low Fat Milk 100 Gms
- Bakestar Egg replacer 15 Gms
- Vanilla Essence 10 Gms
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease well an individual sized oven-proof dish/ramekin (at least 12 oz, this will bubble a bit).
- Mix all the dry ingredients together.
- In a separate bowl, mix the wet ingredients.
- Mix together the liquid and dry ingredients. Pour into baking dish.
- Use a baking dish where you can only fill in ¾ th of the mix as it may bubble up while cooking.
- Bake 30-35 minutes or until top is crispy and oatmeal is relatively firm. Let it cool for 5-10 minutes.
- Serve Warm.