- Taco shells 4
- Iceberg lettuce a handful, chopped
- Potato 2, cubed
- Onion 1, chopped
- D’lecta cream cheese 1/4 cup
- Chaat masala 1 tbsp
- Green chilli 1, chopped
- Green coriander a handful, chopped
- Mint leaves a handful, chopped
- Tamarind chutney 4 tbsp
- Oil 2 cups, to deep fry
- Heat oil in a pan to deep fry.
- Fry the cubed potatoes in the oil until it is golden and crispy.
- Drain the potatoes and spread it on a kitchen paper.
- Take a bowl and put the fried potatoes, chopped onions, green chilli, coriander, mint leaves, coriander, chaat masala and cream cheese and mix well.
- Warm the tacos in an oven for a minute, put some lettuce at the base, put the potato chaat mixture on top of the lettuce and drizzle with tamarind chutney.
- Serve immediately.
- For tamarind chutney:
- Heat 1 tbsp tamarind paste, 1 cup water and 1/2 cup sugar in a pan.
- Bring to a boil and reduce till the chutney is 3/4 cup.
- Let it cool and use as required.